Certificate of Insurance
As noted in the Insurance provision of your Lease Agreement, Shorenstein Realty Services must have a copy of your Certificate of Insurance as verification of required coverage.
The certificate should reflect the following information:
Building Address – River Forum, LLC
- Shorenstein Company, LLC
- Shorenstein Management, Inc.
- Shorenstein Realty Services, L.P.
- Shorenstein Properties, LLC
- No cancellation of the policy without a 30-day written notice.
- The Lessee and its insurer waive the right of subrogation against the Lessor, its Agent(s) and the Additional Insured.
- Lessor’s insurance is primary to any insurance provided by the Additional Insured’s and is non-contributory.
Before taking possession of your premises, and with any change of Certificate of Insurance, please forward the certificate to:
Property Services Coordinator
Shorenstein Realty Services, L.P.
4380 SW Macadam Avenue, Suite 230
Portland, OR 97239
Each year, as you renew your insurance, we will need a new Certificate of Insurance sent to the addresses noted above.
We invite you to learn how to implement your own emergency preparedness plans by using the resources from our PREP website.
LIFE SAFETY & SECURITY
Become familiar with the life safety information specific to your building and location. Sign in to Building Safety Solutions to view the multimedia presentation that will help you in a crisis event.